The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
Treasury / Finance Manager - CANDEL FZE
Job Location: Lagos
- To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company.
- Essential Functions
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company's tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company's various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- MBA desired.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Experience in the preparation of financial schedules
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Due Date: 24th April, 2015
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed