QA/Test Engineers Job at Buksen Engineering Services
At Buksen Engineering services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work. For years, we continually develop and improve our wide offer of state-of-the-art, tailor-made solutions and complete services in the range of Fire & Security Systems that makes our overall knowledge rank with the best in the industry.
We have been in business since 2005 and are approved by our esteemed sales as a professionally run organization with strong fundamentals and technological expertise meeting to all the highest recognized standards in the Fire & Security industry. Our competences, know-how and facilities allow us to implement projects which we create together with our sales to fully meet their individual expectations. We have been enriching knowledge and competences by working on different sized projects across India. We offer our solutions to clients to help them design and structure their requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: QA/Test Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide quality Assurance support and to develop activities including design, control, analysis, risk management, statistics, validation, process control/improvement, inspection/test methodologies.
- Manage quality related aspects of assigned projects as well as document creation and control assuring that products and processes meet requirements/standard from concept to release
- Assist in verification and validation activities to support the design and development team and process improvements
- Work closely with technical support to help solve and maintain test specifications update and test plans
- Analyze and evaluate products defects and perform failure investigations to determine root cause, failure modes and implent corrective and preventive actions and/or recommend
- B.Sc/HND in Quality Assurance or Technically related field preferred
- A minimum of second class lower degree/equivalent
- A minimum of 2yrs cognate working experience
- Must be resident in Lagos
- Computer literate
- Technically sound
- Good problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Good verbal and communication skills
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications and resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Due Date: 12th June, 2015
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed