New Job at Grid Consulting
GRID Consulting, we are a leading Consulting firm in Nigeria passionate in providing technical support to the development sector within the areas of Financial and Human Resources as well as overseeing the management of several donor funded projects in Nigeria. In implementing our deliverables, we work with a wide range of Clients, some of these includes; International partners and agencies, Academic institutions as well as civil society groups.
In response to the high demand of our expertise within several donor funded projects, we seek to employ officers to provide additional support towards strengthening out Human Resource and Knowledge management units.
Data Management Officer
Job Location: Lagos
The ideal candidate will be actively responsible for developing an ideal database for collating, storing and managing GRID documents. S/he will be directly involved and responsible for modelling and designing appropriate tools for capturing and developing GRID institutional knowledge.
Additional functions will include;
- Manage the company's website to ensure regular and appropriate updates;
- Develop appropriate tools to store GRID's documents for accessibility and knowledge sharing;
- Provide support for all IT solutions for GRID Consulting;
- A minimum B.Sc. degree in one of; Information Resource Management, Computer Science, Statistics or related field form a recognised institution is required.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2- 3 years experience,
- Previous experience in developing and managing data base as well data management is required;
- A strong knowledge of MS Office which includes: Excel, Word, Power point, access and outlook,
- proven ability to work under stress and with limited supervision
- A pleasant personality with effective interpersonal and presentation skills.
- S/he must be IT Savvy;
- Previous experience in managing IT network issues and resolutions will be an added advantage;
Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working on all recruitment functions within the organization and to her clients. Some of these functions include but not limited to adverts scripting, drafting job descriptions, recruitment and selection processes.
- S/he will also be responsible for coordinating and managing the performance management functions internally and for her clients. These include; conducting annual appraisals, analysing appraisal forms towards developing appropriate training programmes for specific projects.
- A minimum of a degree in any field within social sciences, or management sciences is required.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a related field.
- S/he must have a proven track record in recruitment and performance evaluation.
- S/he must have excellent communication, organisation, and coordination skills,
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision,
- Excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft office tools is essential for this position;
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their recent CV using the name of the position as subject of the email through the appropriate email address email@example.com.
All applications must be submitted latest Monday, 25th May, 2015. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Due Date: 25th May, 2015
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed