Laboratory Supervisor at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) operates an International House (I-House), with 108 well-appointed rooms, spacious dormitory facilities, and a conference hall that is an ideal venue for organizing workshops, retreats, team building exercises, or a relaxing weekend with the family. The campus also has leisure and recreational facilities, and a community store which offers basic household goods for campus residents.
POSITION : Laboratory Supervisor
- Assist in preparing growth medium
- Assist in quality assessment of starter culture and seed culture;
- Conduct quality check of carrier materials and the finished product;
- Assist in monitoring and take record of QC data;
- Ensure proper maintenance of the QC laboratory;
- Perform any their duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- HND/BSc in Biochemistry, Microbiology or related courses with at least two (2) years of relevant work experience performing similar role.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Have good sense of cleanliness and must be familiar with safe laboratory practices.
- Have a good sense of interpersonal relationship.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed