Sundry Foods Limited a Food and Hospitality Services provider.
POSITION : Executive Assistant to the MD/CEO
- The Executive Assistant to the MD/CEO will be responsible for providing a broad range of executive and administrative support to the CEO.
- He/She will interact with staff (at all levels), be responsible for the management of the CEO’s calendar, investor relations, report preparation and review, handle the CEO’s presentations as well as manage special projects assigned to him/her by the CEO.
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, arranging conference calls, attending meeting and taking notes of same.
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- Manage special projects for and on behalf of the CEO, working with and across several departmental functional managers to achieve desired results
- Assist with management of investor relations
- Assist the CEO with preparation of reports, memos, letters, financial statements and PowerPoint presentations using applicable software applications.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Management, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field. Master’s in Business Administration will be added advantage.
- Minimum of five years’ post qualification experience, at least 2 of which must be in a middle-management role preferably in a financial services or professional services organisation.
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Must have attention to details
- Must be commercially aware, have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Must have experience in a consulting role, business planning, finance or as a high-level Executive Assistant
- Must have good knowledge of financial analysis and modeling
- Mush have strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have experience managing multiple assignments/projects and conflicting priorities with the pressure of short, demanding deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must not be more than 35 years’ old
POSITION : Restaurant Management Trainee
We're looking for candidates with:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in any field preferably in Hospitality, Food or Management related courses such as:- Hotel and catering Mgt., Food, Science & technology, Business Administration & Management - Candidate must be able to demonstrate a good level of education to justify grade (Minimum of Second class lower)
- Evidence of completion of compulsory NYSC or exemption
- Demonstrable leadership and supervisory experience
- Passion for good food
- Business Acumen and ability to a take a strategic perspective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good People skills
- Computer literate ( Able to use Microsoft office suite)
- High level initiative
- The interest to do shift work over weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to travel and work in various cities across the country
- Not more than 30 years old by 31 December 2016
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only qualified candidates who are willing and available to partake in the selection exercise which is scheduled to hold in Port Harcourt should apply.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed