First Katalyst Marketing - We are currently recruiting ot fill the positions below :
POSITION : Sales Promoter
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Capable of explaining all the information of the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Implement the sales strategy within your outlet.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Implement outlet merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible for the proper display of the products in the outlet.
- Make sure all the required quantities of products are displayed in the outlet and eliminate the stock shortage.
- Proven working experience as a promoter or as a sales person
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- National Diploma or BS in Marketing or any related field.
POSITION : Phone Engineer
- Performs all repairs, rework, test and documentation steps necessary to proceed
- Troubleshoots down to the component level, repairs and documents all failures
- Responsible for fault finding and repair
- Refurbishes mobile phones, wireless devices and other related models
- Implements locking/unlocking, language change and profiling of mobiles.
- Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels.
- Repairs accurately
- Handles customer requests for technical assistance
- Up to 2 years similar work experience.
POSITION : After Sales Front Desk Officer/Receptionist
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
How to Apply
Candidates should send their CV's (in MS Word or PDF Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
use position applied for as the subject
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed