Bemil Nigeria Limited - an indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
POSITION : Training Instructor
The Training Instructor would be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Assist in the development of training materials to meet the needs of the organization and its clients.
- Plan and facilitate training of the organization’s security personnel.
- Deliver training on and off-site to meet contractual obligations.
- Prepares trainee guards’ orientation schedule and training manuals.
- Ensures a high level drilling exercise for guards.
- Maintain training records and contractual training compliance.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Interested persons must possess a minimum of OND with military background.
- Preference will be given to candidates with professional qualifications and experiences in similar capacity.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Age: Must be between 30-50 years.
- Classroom and Drill Training
- Industrial Security Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Attention to detail and Stress tolerance.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their resume to:email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed