Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
d. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Online Registration Starts on 18 May 2017 and closes on 15 June 2017.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1-8 July 2017.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.