VACANCY FOR A GENERAL MANAGER AT A MICRO FINANCE BANK
streSERT Services Limited
₦300,000 - 600,000
Banking and Finance
Our client is a leading micro-finance bank in Nigeria.
Job Location: Central Abuja, FCT
General co-ordination & administration of marketing, operations, business development, and all commercial activities of the bank
- Build the bank’s image enforcing ethical business practices within the bank staff and collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees.
- Share knowledge with the bank’s branches on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Lead the identification of target market segments and develop strategies for growth.
- Provide strategic input and direction for the development of performance targets, including on-going monitoring to ensure achievement of set targets.
- Build the organizational structures and business teams to maximize productivity and performance.
- Ensure business compliance with company's policies, procedures and corporate governance expectations.
- Participate in projects geared towards new products/ service development and or product / service enhancement by giving appropriate guidance on required checks, controls, processes and procedures in line with leading practices within the sector.
- Supervise assigned division/departments to achieve efficient, productive and profitable portfolio growth in line with corporate strategy.
- Facilitate and present periodic business performance review reports to the Board.
- Make presentation to Management and Board
- Responsible for approving all verified loan applications
- ICT knowledge is a MUST
- B.Sc/HND or Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Marketing or other related fields
- Branch management experience of not less than 3 yrs (regional/area management experience will be an advantage)
- Banking experience of not less than 10 yrs in a commercial or micro-finance bank (or both)
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Ability to lead and motivate staff to meet sales targets
- Desired age range is between 35 – 45 years old
- Between N3.6 and N4.8million per annum
How to apply:
- Experienced regional/branch Mangers from commercial banks are encouraged to apply. Send CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘GMB‘ as subject of application before 5th June, 2017. Wrongly titled applications will not be attended to. Applicants without the given requirements for the position need not apply.