VACANCY FOR A GENERAL MANAGER AT A MICRO FINANCE BANK
streSERT Services Limited
₦300,000 - 600,000
Banking and Finance
Our client is a leading micro-finance bank in Nigeria.
Job Location: Central Abuja, FCT
General co-ordination & administration of marketing, operations, business development, and all commercial activities of the bank
- Build the bank’s image enforcing ethical business practices within the bank staff and collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees.
- Share knowledge with the bank’s branches on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Lead the identification of target market segments and develop strategies for growth.
- Provide strategic input and direction for the development of performance targets, including on-going monitoring to ensure achievement of set targets.
- Build the organizational structures and business teams to maximize productivity and performance.
- Ensure business compliance with company's policies, procedures and corporate governance expectations.
- Participate in projects geared towards new products/ service development and or product / service enhancement by giving appropriate guidance on required checks, controls, processes and procedures in line with leading practices within the sector.
- Supervise assigned division/departments to achieve efficient, productive and profitable portfolio growth in line with corporate strategy.
- Facilitate and present periodic business performance review reports to the Board.
- Make presentation to Management and Board
- Responsible for approving all verified loan applications
- ICT knowledge is a MUST
- B.Sc/HND or Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Marketing or other related fields
- Branch management experience of not less than 3 yrs (regional/area management experience will be an advantage)
- Banking experience of not less than 10 yrs in a commercial or micro-finance bank (or both)
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Ability to lead and motivate staff to meet sales targets
- Desired age range is between 35 – 45 years old
- Between N3.6 and N4.8million per annum
How to apply:
- Experienced regional/branch Mangers from commercial banks are encouraged to apply. Send CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘GMB‘ as subject of application before 5th June, 2017. Wrongly titled applications will not be attended to. Applicants without the given requirements for the position need not apply.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed