Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country
POSITION : Head of Marketing
- B.SC/HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Masters degree in relevant discipline(s) will be an added advantage,
- 5 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management organization.
- Not be older than 40 years
Skills and Competencies:
- Written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business
- Have demeanor that promotes respect, credibility and trust for the organization
- Be a business leader and a calculated risk taker
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue
- Focused, target driven and ability to work
- Flair for marketing
- Create and manage an annual marketing plan for the company
- Identify new business opportunities to provide increased revenue
- Provide up to date reports on existing and new business opportunities
- Identify and recommend business-building initiatives
- Self-motivated and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Result oriented
- Speak the major Nigerian languages, especially Hausa will be added advantage.
Attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
By Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Send to : Hodadmin@greenfieldhmo.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed