FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry.
POSITION : ROV Tooling & Intervention Technician
Responsible for the Offshore Activities related to Material Installation and Operations, keeping high safety and service standards.
- Ensure all FMC equipment, and equipment FMC is responsible for, is tested and in working order before commencement of upcoming jobs always.
- Ensure safe working of all FMC equipment, and all equipment entrusted to FMC always.
- Ensure all FMC equipment, and equipment FMC is responsible for, is tested and serviced as stated as per the equipment’s accompanying documentation.
- Identify specific hydraulic hoses, and their designed rated pressures
- Correctly identify hydraulic adaptors and threads.
- Prepares and presents technical data to internal customers
- Manipulate and identify steel stubbing (metric vs. Imperial).
- Correctly read and understand hydraulic schematics.
- Meet deadlines and manage priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Work in a team-oriented environment.
- Communicate basic information effectively with peers, customers, and management, both verbally and in writing.
- Effective understanding and communication within diverse cultural environments.
- Embodies a customer-oriented attitude and the ability to work independently without close supervision.
- HND in Engineering required
- Zero to Two years of experience in field.
- Operate computer systems within related field.
- Experience in a Mechanical workshop would be an added advantage with strong PLC background.
- Analytical and problem solving skills related to field.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to complete and receive required certifications for position (e.g. a Transportation Work Identification Credential (TWIC), DOT physical, HUET/BOSIET, UKOOA, etc.) as well as travel domestically and/or internationally as needed to support project operations and meetings.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed