Stanbic IBTC Bank an African banking group that has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
POSITION : Head, Service Management Digital Channels
Implement processes and tools that track, resolve, oversee and optimise customer interactions with the bank; and foster customer loyalty by enabling effective and efficient customer interactions & usage of digital channels (e.g. ATM, POS, BNA, internet banking etc. by customers
Customer Experience Across Digital Channels:
- Reviews customer utilisation of existing products, digital channels and functionality in order to understand trends and identify the reasons why certain products and channels are favoured by customers and incorporate learning into new customer experience designs
- Engages with frontline sales teams and teams that work with customer complaints, to get a real world understanding of what customers are asking for (customer needs) and to gain an understanding of complaints data; in order to incorporate findings into future process improvements for customer touch points
- Reviews the uptake and patterns of customer use of existing loyalty programmes to identify opportunities to improve the uptake of the bank’s loyalty programmes by advising product and channel managers on how to incorporate the existing loyalty offerings into their processes and value propositions.
- Increase in number of active users
- Achieve and continuously improve NPS target
- Tracking and analyzing trend of issues and incidents to ensure the root causes of issues are being dealt
Process Design and Efficiencies:
- Works with process owners, process designers and process custodians in the bank to review processes and provide input on the customer requirements and look for opportunities to digitise, automate, integrate and simplify customer-impacting processes and make recommendations to product and channel teams.
- Reviews the customer touch points in the processes (whether it be a digital experience, frontline or call centre experience) to understand how the customer will be impacted by process changes, in order to make recommendations on improvements required from a customer point of view
- Reviews customer documentation and interfaces (for example digital interfaces if deployed in digital or phone scripts in a call centre) and make recommendations to product, process and design teams on improvements that could be made to enhance the customer’s experience
- Achieve and continuously improve NPS target
- Number of continuous improvement opportunities identified and implemented
- No fraud incidents
- Prevent and Manage Fraud effectively
- Effective Event , Incidence and Problem Management across channels
Drive Digital Channels Adoption Strategy and Project Deliver:
- Works with branch teams to ensure that the digital channel strategy is adopted accordingly as it pertains to digital migration and penetration
- Scopes and documents business requirements for project that for Digital Banking channels and ensure that the business mandate is clearly documented, effective requirement gathering, analysis and successful implementation of projects.
- Continuously tracks and monitors projects to ensure delivery as per agreed scope and timelines and report on projects.
- Achieve designated channel penetration targets across respective branch zones
- Achieve liability and income targets through channels sales and customer wallet share grow
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and retention of relevant skills in order to meet the business needs.
- Ensures skill assessments and competency-based training takes place as and when required.
- Takes personal responsibility for coaching and mentoring others.
- Ensures the implementation of the leadership promise and employee engagement programme.
- Staff engagement score
- Approved talent and succession plans
- Execution of talent and training plans for all staff
Internal & External Relationships:
- Enabling functions (IT) - Resolution of Channel downtime issues, Technical Vendors Engagement, Technical Projects delivery
- Operations (Account Maintenance) - Setup of intermediary channel accounts, Update of Account Status and customer information
- Operations (Domestic Payment & Card Operations)
- Personal and Business Banking (Branches) - ATM Channels support, delivery of service to walk-in customers(card activation, Funds transfer, Internet Banking Activation)
- Vendors/Service providers - Track SLA on service delivery
- Regulatory authority representatives - Receive regulatory directions for compliance implementation
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Degree Holder from a recognised University.
- Certification in service management, project management, leadership programmes
- 7- 10 years experience of customer service PBB (card, IB, Mobile Banking); CIB (merchant acquiring, ecommerce and POS); and payments.
- General account on-boarding processes.
- Processes for seamless service delivery
- Experience in application of risk and compliance requirements related to customer onboarding
- Banking Process and Procedures - Sound knowledge of the Bank's laid down policies and procedures as it relates to the processing of customer transactions.
- Business Acumen - The ability to analyse business financial performance as well as competitor and external factors as it would apply to the people practice in the organisation.
- Financial Acumen - Knowledge and understanding of costing, budgeting and finance concepts and the understanding and application of related processes and procedures.
- Risk Management - Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of risk management methodologies, tools, governance structures and regulatory requirements for good management of risk.
- Financial Planning - The ability to determine how a business will finance its strategic objectives
- Strategic Planning and Reporting - Knowledge and understanding of the process and thinking required to formulate objectives and priorities, and implement plans consistent with the long-term interests of the organisation in a global environment.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed