St. Nicholas Hospital a multi-specialist hospital is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Network Administrator
- Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Installing network and computer systems.
- Maintaining, repairing and upgrading network and computer systems.
- Installing and Configuring Switches, AP, and Routers.
- Maintaining VPN Links Connections
- Active directory domain services (Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords)
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
- Degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline from a recognised tertiary institution
- Knowledge of Microsoft - MCP and/or MCSA/MCSE, Cisco- CCNA and/or CCNP
- Experience in a network administrator role with networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
How To Apply
Candidates should send their applications, comprehensive Curriculum Vitaes and photocopies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed