Our client is a multinational manufacturing company with head office based in Lagos.
In alignment with the CSM, Ensure timely and seamless delivery to customers, while leveraging and deploying technology to track and monitor, improve efficiencies within the delivery process.
Job Location: Ashaka, Gombe State (Ideal candidate should be from the North & resident within the job location and its immediate environs)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Key Job Responsibilities
• Ensure complete tracking/monitoring - 30%
• Resolution of delivery issues including consequence management - 30%
• Leverage IT to track and improve delivery to customers - 20%
• Collaborate with RCSM, CRM teams and regional logistics teams to resolve distribution issues - 20%
• Successful harmonization and implementation of Tracking platform and build a solid team for the region.
• Streamline processes and reduce number of instances as soon as possible.
• Managing GPS vendors; propose solutions towards guiding business decisions.
• Planning, assigning, and directing work.
• Responsible for on time delivery to customers.
• Tracks all delivery and customers request using technology.
• Harmonizes the delivery process to tracking platform.
• Identify and continuously improve delivery process.
• Understand the impact of Deliveries to other processes within the region e.g CRM, CS and Logistics, and able to create alignment for quick wins.
• Responsible for identifying and prompt resolution of delivery issues.
• Responsible for monitoring delivery to customers and SLA Management.
• Ensures adequate Data and records are maintained and reports created timely to ensure visibility.
• Liaising with tracking vendors
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices.
• Proficiency in CRM/Delivery/Logistics systems an added advantage, MS Office applications.
• Thinking, analytical, problem solving skills.
• Active listening skills and high stress tolerance level.
• Strong leadership capabilities.
• Understanding and experience in Logistics value and supply chain.
• Good supervisory and people management skills.
• Organizing and planning skills.
• Negotiation skills & Interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• B.Sc in any Social Science course and or Supply chain management.
• At least 3 years’ experience in logistics or sales delivery environment.
• Based within the Northern region.
• Role requires flexible working times/hours.
SALARY & HOW TO APPLY:
• N 3, 000,000 – N6, 000, 000 gross per annum
• Qualified and interested Northern applicants should send updated CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘NOR-LOG’ as subject of mail before 28th August, 2017.
• Applicants that do not have the required profile need not apply.