Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, a leading teacher training institutions establishment in 1964
POSITION : Registrar
- The chosen candidate shall be responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the College, is a Principal Officer and Chief Administrative Officer of the College.
- The Registrar serves as Secretary to the Governing Council; Academic Board; Appointments and Promotions Committee; other sub-committees of Council as well as the Chairman, Junior Staff Review Committee.
- Must have a good honours degree in any of the Social Sciences/Arts Subjects from a recognized University with at least twenty one (21) years cognate experience or a holder of Masters degree from a recognized institution of higher learning plus at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience or a Doctorate degree with at least fifteen (15) years cognate experience most which, preferably, must be in a University or College of Education or a higher institution.
- Candidate must not be more than 59 years as at the time of appointment.
- Applicants must not be below the rank of Deputy Registrar from a recognized higher institution.
The digitization of all College documents from 1964, the development of an electronic archival system as well as the deployment of an Electronic Document Management System that will usher in a paperless administration make it mandatory for interested applicants for the position of Registrar to be those that can effectively drive a 21st century e- Registry in line with global standards.
Condition of Service
- The successful applicant for the position shall be placed on CONTEDISS 15.
- Other relevant benefits and allowances are as spelt out in the Colleges Conditions of Service and as approved by the Governing Council.
- The appointment shall be for an initial period of five(5) years but renewable for another period of five(5) years, subject to satisfactory performance and no more.
How To Apply
Candidates should forward thirty (30) copies of their applications and CV providing the details below :
- Full Names with Surname underlined
- Post Desired
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin/Local Government
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address and contact telephone number(s)
- E-mail address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Name and Address of Next of kIn
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates
- Qualifications (Academic and Professional)
- Previous Employer(s), posts held with dates and duties performed
- Working Experience with dates
- Name and Address of Present Employer
- Publications, if any
- Names, Address and Positions of three (3) Referees who should be requested to forward their reports directly to the Provost
- Any other relevant information
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in an envelope marked "Registrar" at the upper left-corner and forwarded to:
Adeyemi College of Education,
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed