Michael Stevens Consulting - a multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Hotel General Manager
- Prepares financial reports for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness and trends.
- Coordinate planning of Department Heads with regard to time-tables, work schedules, employment of employees within the different services.
- Monitors the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
- Achieving optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives.
- Implement optimal and attractive products and services required to address the hotel's target groups based on pre-agreed marketing plans and budgets.
- 12 years minimum experience within the hotel industry in Hotel Management. Preferably Expatriates.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed