AfricaInternship Programme at The Chatham House
Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is an independent policy institute based in London.
The Africa Programme at Chatham House is looking for an individual with demonstrable interest in African affairs who would like to gain valuable work experience in a policy institute.
POSITION : AfricaInternship Programme
- This is an opportunity to gain insight into one of the world's leading independent centres for practical policy research and debate on the politics and international relations of sub-Saharan African states.
- Successful applicant will be an integral part of the Chatham House Africa Programme team and gain valuable experience from supporting its current projects and activities.
Applicants should have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in International Relations, Development Studies, Politics, or related field;
- Demonstrable interest in African affairs;
- Writing skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
- Administrative and organizational skills;
- Interpersonal skills
- This is an unpaid internship. However, travel expenses to and from work within London (zones 1-6) will be reimbursed for the days worked. Lunch will also be provided in the staff canteen.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed