Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited an indigenous Oil and Gas trading company is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Statistics Personnel
- Responsible for the collation, evaluation, interpretation and presentation of quantitative data. Statisticians provide insights, recommendations, and advice on policy and strategy to internal or external clients.
- Responsibilities include the monitoring of data collection and the use of mathematical and statistical modelling, as well as the presentation of findings and recommendations to clients, providing strategic advice in what to do with the results.
- Apply statistical theories and methods to solve practical problems in business, engineering, the sciences, or other fields
- Decide what data are needed to answer specific questions or problems
- Determine methods for finding or collecting data
- Design surveys or experiments or opinion polls to collect data
- Collect data or train others to do so
- Analyze and interpret data
- Report conclusions from their analyses
- Analyze statistical and mathematical data and remove the required information from it
- Make predictions for the future based on statistical data and sound mathematics
- The statisticians have to record the data in a set format, this format can be a preexisting one or they can design their own format
- Make recordings on a daily basis, or according to the policy of their workplace
- They have to know most of the statistical software and programs available that should be used to record the statistics
- The calculations and predictions they make have to be double checked after they are done
- The data they enter into the records also have to be double checked for errors
- Maintain accurate reports on all the work they do.
- Must be a graduate of Statistics with two years active experience as a statistician.
How To apply
Candidate should forward their CV's to:email@example.com with the position applied for s the subject.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed