One of a flight attendants main job is to make your flight comfortable. This means providing meals and beverages during a flight. More importantly, flight attendants also assist in emergency situations and provides safety measures before every flight. They are also in charge of some announcements and answer any questions you may have throughout the flight.
* Provide information, guidance, and assistance for safety and comfort to passengers on board aircraft.
* Attend the “brief” and act on it.
* Conduct safety check before flight.
* Greet customers,check their tickets and accompany them to their seats.
* Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers.
* Present emergency equipment and give instructions.
* Monitor and secure the cabin regularly.
* Comply with all aviation rules and regulations for safety and protection.
* Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergency situations.
* Provide special help to passengers with special needs (children,disabled persons,elders etc).
* Submit analytic reports concerning flight incidents.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Fluency in English, multilingual is an advantage.
* MS Office knowledge.
* Customer service-oriented.
* Professional image.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Problem solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations.
* Cabin crew certification or training will be an added advantage.
NOTE:-Interested applicant should be Lagos resident and not more than 29years of age.