ARM Life an insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
POSITION : Team Member, Brand Development & Management
- Help maximize customer profitability through best-in-class customer acquisition, retention and cross-selling strategies executed in conjunction with the sales teams.
- Track and report the brand and marketing performance for designated business areas.
- The ideal candidate will oversee the development and execution of the marketing strategy for Mixta;
- He/she will also improve brand recognition and positive image for Mixta with target audiences;
- Generate leads for the sales force through integrated marketing campaigns;
Strategy and Planning:
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for new and existing customer segments
- Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions in cooperation with senior management colleagues in Finance, Real estate, Sales and Marketing.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the unit’s activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate delivery.
Brand and Campaign Management:
Work with the team lead, brand development and management to:
- Create and manage relationships with relevant parties aimed at projecting and creating the desired awareness for the Mixta business e.g. media houses.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements/NDAs, Image Proprietary Rights, Copyrights and Warranties.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on ongoing activity to the Unit Head.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head of Brand Management within the MCC
- Assist division unit head to develop brand management and marketing strategies and process suited to the needs of sales and real estate team, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and brand regulatory compliance.
- Assist the sales and real estate team in creating content documents according to brand guidelines. Edit commentary/interpretations of content experts and internal submissions.
- Assist with monitoring and updating content submitted to the Mixta website for compliance with brand guidelines.
- Ensure promotional activities are geared towards unlocking value and managing the performance of the business / brand in the marketplace.
- Coordinate the development of marketing communications materials such as sales leaflets, annual reports, brochures, multimedia, etc.
- Drive and coordinate media campaigns and other initiatives aimed at generating desired publicity/visibility for the business and its products.
- Launch programs and provide relevant professional advice and support as appropriate.
- Ensure brand management activities (e.g. events and sponsorships) are tailored towards specific target markets/products in line with the business overall strategic objectives.
- Participate on relevant industry committees ensuring that the company has a high level of professional standing.
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the marketing team to the sales team and for feedback and request from the sales team to the marketing team.
- Manage all partner agencies and other service providers.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Marketing, CSR and corporate relations leadership roles, preferably in a Real Estate and Hospitality, Financial Services, FMCG, and Utility Payments
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities
- Experience in the management of complex, multi-stakeholder projects and achieving goals on time and to budget
- Able to act on and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Collaborative team player who feeds off goal setting and achievement
- Ideal candidate will have retail channel, financial services experience.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales and partner activity.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and metrics-driven.
- Membership of a relevant professional organization would be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Must possess an exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong ability to make sound decisions and work independently to meet team objectives.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly and confidently present strategies to cross-functional teams, senior management and vendors
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed