URGENT VACANCY: RF ENGINEER
REPORTS TO: Head, Projects
SUB LOCATION: ABUJA (1NOS) LAGOS (2 NOS)
The candidate should have a total relevant work experience of more than 5 years and should have worked in a 2G/3G/ 4G LTE environment.
(Candidates with experience in LTE radio network optimization will be preferred)
QUALIFICATION: B.E / B. TECH in Electronics and Telecom/Electrical/Computer Sc.
The candidate’s back ground shall include experience and skills on radio network RF planning and optimization, focused on the enhancement of existing Networks and Services aimed at improving the Customer Experience. The candidate shall be proficient on Network & Service Architectures of radio network.
The candidate should bring strong knowledge and experience in the following areas:
JOB KEY NOTE IDENTIFIERS / INDICATORS
· Radio Network Optimization RF Planning
· LTE RAN Air Interface - RAN Protocols and Procedures
· LTE Radio Network and Service KPI
· Cell/cluster performance analysis and field implementation
· Mapping Tools and Data Formats (Mapinfo, GoogleEarth)
· Tools such as TEMS, NEMO, ActiX, Atoll
· Planning and organizational Skills
The candidate will support the Network team for effective operations of Radio Network to ensure network performance is of highest quality that meets business objectives.
The candidate should demonstrate technical and trouble shooting skills with customer focus.
· Support LTE RF Optimization effort for various projects
· Perform monitoring and analysis of network key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Work with the operations team to troubleshoot RF problems
· Ensure desired RF objectives as per project plans.
· Perform RF Network Planning, suggest and implement field tuning and perform node reviews/audits
· Guide field teams for data collection and accurate implementation of RF parameters
· Improves network processes and tools to ensure continuous monitoring of equipment and links
· Reduce customer complaints by providing optimized and cost-effective solutions.
· Post process drive data and recommend necessary actions to fix issues.
· Prepare technical reports for performance of base station/cluster
CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE IN LTE RADIO NETWORK OPTIMIZATION WILL BE PREFERRED.