Operational Manager/Business Development Manager
ibukun olaniyi ojo & co (Chartered Accountants)
₦150,000 - 300,000
A leading company is lookong for an Operational Manager, preferably a female, who will be responsible for the strong general management, strategy insight, and technical expertise for effective business operations and provide excellent services to the esteemed customers of an integrated Hospitality Business, including Modern Hall Rentals, Wellness outfits (swimming Pool facilities, gym centre and children recreation facilities) and Hotel /Guest House.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business and for the realization of corporate objectives.
- Developing and achieving operating budgets for the Business unit.
- Analyse customer feedbacks and surveys regarding the integrated Business unit.
- Responsible for development of new programs and strategies that result in increased levels of customer satisfaction, operational excellence, and revenue.
- Generates an atmosphere that ensures security and safety.
- Create and grow brand equity.
- Ensure high maintenance standards for the facilities and environments.
- Achieve/exceed sales targets.
- Maximise all potential revenue.
- Develop internal controls system for treasury management
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Create winning strategies for marketing growth
- Develop platform to drive club membership and repeat patronage.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University graduate (desirable).
- Event marketing experience (desirable).
- Experience using Social Media within a commercial setting (desirable).
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience.
- An extensive knowledge and experience in entertainment, event management, and hospitality industries will be a great advantage
- Possesses good business ethics with integrity
- Much premium will be placed on capacity and business development skills to achieve a rapid revenue growth ,
- Creativity and Innovative skills will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
Login And Apply