Finance Officer at an Accounting/Audit Firm via Clement Ashley Consulting
POSITION : Accounting/Finance Officer
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- Must be in excellent health, intelligent, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Must have integrity.
- Must be between the range of 25 and 35 years of age with minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of accounting software usage
- Experience in an audit firm will be an advantage
- An experienced accountant with human resource experience.
- Good knowledge of Auditing and financial reporting would be an added advantage.
- High visionary and strategic thinking and planning ability
- Book keeping and accounting skills
- Audit skills
- Negotiation skill
- Good interpersonal skills and persuasive power to motivate people
- Strong team building ability
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Location: Applicants should reside within Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Surulere, Yaba and Lekki
- Responsible for financial planning; budgets, feasibility studies and research
- Conduct non-financial tasks such as preparing monthly payroll, keeping personnel records and salary info for all staff.
- Responsible for liaison with regulatory authorities and for compliance activities such as tax, audit and annual returns.
- Conduct a needs assessment of the company/client(s).
- Develop a work plan for the finance and accounting function.
- Set up a daily book keeping system
- Identifying areas where the company can improve efficiencies and cut the cost of operations
- Prepare accounts and financial reports
Remuneration : N600,000 and N720,000 per annum.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their Currriculum Vitae , Plan of action and Application to: email@example.com with "Acct2018" as the subject
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed