Vacancy at RMGS for an Air to Ground Integration (AGI) Advisor
RMGS, a US Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that provides security, training, safety, logistics, technology, and consulting services to Federal, State, and local government clients is recruiting to fill the position of an Air to Ground Integration (AGI) Advisor for a minimum one year assignment located in Abuja, Nigeria with the option of up to four one-year extensions (5-years total).
POSITION : Air to Ground Integration (AGI) Advisor
The position provides very competitive pay and benefits, to include secure Western-style housing and car/driver. The position may be accompanied.
The Embedded Advisor will assist in the establishment of Nigerian Armed Forces AGI joint doctrine, policy, plans, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), in order to develop Nigeria’s detailed air-to-ground operations training and education program which includes Air to Ground Integration specialist certification and qualification.
- 10 years’ mission-specific qualifications in doctrine execution (JP 3-09, Joint Fires Support, and JP 3-09.3 CAS), joint targeting processes, joint and coalition air-to-ground operations integration, to include practical operational experience with target identification, target vetting, command and control, and coordinating strikes on targets in a combat environment (e.g., indirect fires (IDF), 5-line (Close Combat Attack), 9-line (CAS), etc.).
- 2 years’ experience with multinational capabilities, limitations and employment of fixed and/or rotary wing platforms to conduct close air support.
- Active Secret Security Clearance or be able to obtain one.
- 2years’ experience working with a developing nation’s military conducting AGI.
- 2 years’ experience as a Joint Terminal Attack Controller or Joint Fires Observer instructor and/or evaluator.
- 2years’ military simulations trainer experience.
- former U.S. military.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed