West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruitment March 2013 (3 positions)
Job Location(s) :
NIGERIA , NIGERIA ,
Posted on : 18-Mar-2013
Job View Counts: 6,825
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) invites applications from, suitably qualified Nigerians to fill the under-mentioned vacancies.
Preference will be given to applicants from the following States: Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Sokoto, Taraha, Yobe and Zamfara.
1.) Assistant Examinations Officer III (General Duties)
- Possession of OND or its equivalent from any recognised Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
2.) Assistant Examinations Officer III (Computer Services)
- Possession of OND in Computer studies from any recognised Institution or Certificate in Computer Foundation Examination (CFE).
3.) Assistant Examinations Officer III (Accounts)
- Possession of OND or its equivalent in Accountancy from any recognised Institution or Accounting Technicians Scheme (ATS) Certificate of ICAN or ACCA.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Age: Applicants must not be above 30 years.
- Remuneration paid by the Council is competitive.
Note : Do not pay any fees to Employers for recruitment. To report and to view a list of fake recruiters in Nigeria, .
Application Closing Date: 26th April, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be invited for aptitude test and interview.