Job Vacancy For Media and Production Officer At The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Job Location(s) :
NIGERIA , NIGERIA ,
Posted on : 09-May-2013
Job View Counts: 1,031
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Delegation in Abuja is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Media and Production Officer
Experience: 5 year(s)
- Implements specific communication programmes mainly independently (e.g. media strategies for specific activities or events)
- Supervises the production process of print, promotional and audio-visual products in line with the ICRC's corporate visual identity
- Prepares written reporting
- Manages the library (photos, design files, publications, videos) and the stock of dissemination material (ensuring timely orders and distribution to the field)
- Maintains contacts with journalists and suppliers at various degrees
- Contributes to the development and production of draft news releases and publications
- University degree in communications, marketing or journalism.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar function
- Confirmed capacity to analyse the politico-social environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, the knowledge of Hausa is an asset
Application DEADLINE: 20th May, 2013
Method of Application
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV, copies of certificates/diploma) to:
The Administrator ICRC, Delegation Abuja,
No 29 Kumasi Crescent ,
off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Please clearly indicate "Media & Production Officer" on the envelope.
Only complete files matching with the profile will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The last date for receiving the applications is 20.05.2013
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent humanitarian organisation.
For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website www.crc.org