Smart Partners Consulting is currently redefining and expanding its business services in the market place. We help creatively-driven local and international brands identify, recruit and secure game-changing talent. We are currently seeking game-changing talent of our own. Specifically we seek an enthusiastic, well-connected Account Managers for our Energy and Power, Telecom IT and FMCG to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Account Managers
Job Location: Lagos
- You can apply as either an Account Manager; Energy and Power Recruiter/Telecom and IT Recruiter/FMCG Recruiter or Account Managers; Manpower /HR Outsourcing Services.
- Build long-lasting, successful relationships with leading companies(Energy/Power/Telecom/IT/FMCG) and most respected brand builders by consistently delivering top talent for their mission-critical roles and signing of Recruitment/Outsourcing Contracts with leading companies.
- Be part of a brilliant problem-solving team that creates comprehensive talent management strategies for companies seeking world-class workforce expertise and innovation
- Be the career advisor to professionals, guiding them through the job market and helping them successfully navigate their career journey
- You embody the term "people person" - your deep network of contacts is proof that you develop strong relationships, and highly skilled at positively influencing the best talent for our clients.
- You are a talent magnet, with a demonstrated process for discovering and attracting top performers and expertly placing them into the ideal professional and cultural career fit
- You're a multi-tasking, client-service-obsessed matchmaker with a high-energy, outgoing, "can-do" attitude
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company
- You are "leave no stone unturned" innovator when it comes to shaking up how and where to discover emerging talent and clients or entice passive superstars - as a result your talent and client pipeline are always full with the crème-de-la-crème from which clients can choose
Qualifications and Skills
- A good first Degree with minimum of 3 years experience from an HR Consulting firm.
- Good selling, Telemarketing, Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Convincing and Amiable Personality
- Good knowledge of any CSR software
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating preferred role as SUBJECT. These roles are; Energy and Power Account Manager, Telecom and IT Account Manager, FMCG Account Manager, Account Manager Manpower/HR outsourcing.
Due Date: 30th April, 2015
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed