Rumi Properties, a Real Estate company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company's products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan/strategy
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time to service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- carry out administrative activities for the organization
- Meet with potential sub-lessors
- Get sublets to be listed on the website
- Verify submitted sublets
- Advise on marketing activities
- Maintain a database of sub-lessors
- Take telephone calls from clients
- Minimum of OND in related field.
- 2-3 years working experience in similar sector.
- Ability to work with minimal supervisor.
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong oral communication and writing skills.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening skill; Must be detailed to the later.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Due Date: 17th July, 2015
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed