Business Development Executives Job at WFO Advisors Limited
WFO Advisors Limited provides Advisory and other Professional Services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and Not-For-Profit Organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality professional services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
WFO Advisors Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Oyo
We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill.
The individual is to generate business leads for the Firm and follow through to closing deals.
- Identify the Firm’s target market, generating leads, converting to sales
- Agree sales, prices, contracts and payments with clients as directed by the Firm
- Adequately informed about industry standards, also having an in-depth knowledge about the Firm’s operational dynamics.
- Meeting sales targets and reporting sales trends to the Firm
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
- Ensure up to date reports about activities are forwarded to the appropriate team head.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and ‘people skills'
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Good business sense and professionalism
- Proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/B.SC in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the Banking or Insurance Industry.
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply:
Qualified interested candidates should please send their CVs to:email@example.com , indicating the position being applied in the subject of their email.
Due Date: 31st May, 2015
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed