Saipem is a large and international turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry.
The Company enjoys a superior competitive position for the provision of EPC/EPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects and activities in remote areas.
Saipem is a global contractor, with strong local presence in strategic and emerging areas such as West Africa, North Africa, Central Asia, Middle East, and South East Asia and it employs over 48,000 people, comprising more than 125 nationalities.
Job Location: Lagos
Carry out all the activities necessary to purchase services/subcontracts/goods, in compliance with given cost/time/quality requirements and with Corporate/Company policies and standards and work instructions
- Issue to vendors the Request for Quotation based on given purchasing request;
- Support the vendors during the preparation of the proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info;
- Prepare the bid tabulation to compare different proposals, require the technical comparison tabulation of involved business, prepare the technical and commercial tabulation and suggest a select vendor;
- Lead the commercial/economic negotiation;
- Prepare the purchase subcontract based on standard General Purchase Terms and Conditions and Project Special Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations;
- Close out the bid process receiving subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsuccessful vendors about negative result of their bid;
- Follow up and negotiate, if necessary, subcontract revisions;
- Perform the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided system tools;
- Check and comment the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in a technical field;
- At least 3 years relevant experience in procurement area;
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- High level of following skills is requested: flexibility, problem solving, focus to result and negotiation
- Foreign education or work experience preferable
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, click here
Due Date: Not Stated
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed