Lecturers (Laboratory Science) at the College of Advance Health Science and Technology
Education and Training
College of Advanced Health Science and Technology Onicha Ohaozara in Ebonyi State South is a private-driven Federal Government-Assisted Institution, operating under private-public partnership scheme of Federal Ministry of Education. CAHST is designed to widen access to higher education through the provision of relevant industry-specific employable skills. The aim of the institution is to create the next generation of graduates with skills relevant to our economy and to create job opportunities for Nigerian youths.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer (Laboratory Science)
Job Location: Ebonyi
- B.Sc./HND with relevant experiences.
- Salary is negotiable and depends on your level of experience.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org Specify all relevant information in your CV in the order shown below:
- Position you’re applying for
- Surname, First name and other names
- Residential Address
- Contact Address
- State of Origin & Nationality
- Telephone/Mobile phone number(s)
- Functional email address
- Present or most recent employment stating month and year of service, Name of employer, Position held in the organization, Summary of duties or responsibilities in that position, Salary, Grade, Benefits, Reason for leaving, Notice period,
- Previous Employment stating month and year of service, Name of Employer, Position or title held in organization
- Education and qualifications stating from and to months and years, institutions attended, qualifications, subjects and grades obtained.
- Practical training experience including apprenticeship obtained (if any)
- Membership of professional or technical associations (if any) stating date joined/admitted, Name of association, membership status
- Three (3) references and details of each reference including Name, Occupation, Position held, Phone number, email (as appropriate)
- Why you want to work with us
Due Date: 30th May, 2015
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed