Maintenance Manager Job at Worldwide Recruitment Solutions
Oil and Gas
Urgent Requirement - Maintenance Manager FPSO - Nigeria
Our client a leading international FPSO service company, are looking to identify a Maintenance Manager to provide technical and maintenance support to their FPSO operations in Nigeria.
The position is onshore based, on a 6/3 rotation.
Maintenance Manager FPSO
Job Location: Lagos
Key responsibilities will include
- Maintaining the Unit as per Company maintenance philosophy and core values
- Continuously improving and monitoring the CMMS
- Providing input for improvement of the Maintenance Management system, and monitoring and providing support for implementation and completion of Management of Changes
- Ensuring the Units are maintained with respect to class / Statutory and other regulatory requirements.
- Assisting the Operation Manager as and when required
- Physical verification of equipment maintenance
- Scheduling and mobilizing service teams as per service agreements
- Reviewing reports from technical and maintenance service providers and initiating appropriate actions as required to rectify the issues, if there is any
- Providing budget requirements to Operations Manager in terms of maintenance, long term plan and surveys
- Monitoring and providing support for implementation and completion of Management of Changes Key Requirements
- Masters degree in Engineering, or background as Chief Engineer
- Minimum of 10 years experience in offshore oil and gas industry
- Demonstrable experience on-board an FPSO in a supervisory position (e.g. as Chief Engineer or Maintenance Supervisor)
- Previous database systems and maintenance management experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of FPSO marine & process systems
- Good knowledge of the relevant requirements of the classification societies and international rules and regulations.
If you any other questions or would like apply, please send your CV to Wyn at WRS
How To Apply:
To apply, click here
Due Date: Not Stated
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed