Front Desk Officer at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2000 and reconstituted in 2002, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are currently seeking a smart and articulate lady to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- To perform administrative duties and offer good customer care services to both clients and visitors.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- To receive and direct visitors.
- To maintain a front desk visitor's register.
- To participate in organizing office meetings and events; take and disseminate meeting minutes.
- Handling correspondence of a confidential nature and ensuring that confidentiality and professionalism is maintained at all times.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- 0-2 years.
- Customer care, communication and public relations skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good observation and presentation skills.
- Have a professional approach to all routine tasks and displays a sense of responsibility at all times.
- Focused on the delivery of customer service to everybody on the organization's premises.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, organisational, adaptability and team building skills.
- Should be very much familiar with MS Packages and Internet
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Personal Attributes:
- Task Focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
- Smart, well groomed and confident with a professional attitude at all times.
- Possessing a friendly and approachable personality.
How To Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
- Applicants must be based in the FCT.
- Applicants are advised to maintain a flexible schedule as they can be contacted on short notice.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Due Date: 22 May, 2015
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed