We, at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Nigeria, the fastest growing Food Retail Brand in the country and one of the most popular Food Brands in the world, are always on a look out for Young, Enthusiastic, Motivated and Focused individuals who are willing to make it LARGE in life.
We do not believe in offering jobs but CAREERS instead and that is why our selection process carefully screens every candidate in order to assess their attitude and potential to become future managers.
Our Individual Development Plan, designed for each position, with the help of a systematic learning approach, smoothly steers our employees from one level to another. So join the KFC band wagon and write your own success story.
Position: Restaurant General Manager
- Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labour, ordering food & supplies & developing restaurant team.
- Control P & L by following cash/control security procedures, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruit, interview & hire team members, conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate & train.
- Manage the restaurant within the policy & guidelines of the company to ensure customers satisfaction and profit maximization.
- Hotel Management and at least 3 years of exposure in Managing and Leading a Restaurant.
- Quick Service Restaurant / Dine-in / Hotel background.
Position: Team Member
Areas of Responsibility (AOR)
- Carrying out cash and based transaction accurately.
- Serve customers following all service steps.
- Adhere to grooming policy.
- Perform duties assigned by supervisor in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Follow safety procedure & know that to do in an event of a emergency.
- Promptly notify supervisor of problems.
- Prepare related food and beverage product.
- Maintain cleanliness in the restaurant and equipment operation standards.
- Achieve APC/suggestive selling/up-selling targets
- Cash audit.
- Speed of service scores.
- On-the-job evaluation scores.
- Safety audit score.
- Quality audit scores.
- CER Audit scores
- APC, Suggestive selling, UP-selling target.
- Wear a clean and complete uniform.
- Cooperate with co-worker as per the team.
- Report for work as scheduled.
- Perform opening &closing duties correctly.
- Wash dishes. Keep floor and circulation vent clean.
- Keep work area stocked adequately.
- Clean and perform minor maintenance of equipments.
- Clean and restock rest-rooms.
- Directly reporting to RGM/ARM.
- May have to interact (one-on-one) with area coach.
- SSCE and:
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Service/result orientation.
- Must be a team player.
- Must understand simple mathematics to count currency and deliver change to customers.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed