Our client, a leading building and civil engineering construction company in Nigeria with presence across the country, is engaged in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multi-nationals as well as high net worth individuals. The company is now seeking to employ a:
Reporting to both the Project Manager and Operations Manager, you will be expected to manage, design, develop, create and
maintain assigned construction projects in a safe, timely and suitable manner.
In this capacity, you shall be expected to:
• Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others); carry out technical and feasibility studies, and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders regarding the project
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations
• Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
• Degree-qualified in Building or Construction, Civil or Structural Engineering or a related field, with a minimum of 10 years’ post- qualification experience in the construction industry. Professional membership e.g. COREN, NSE will be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio and Project)
• Good negotiation, quantitative and organizational skills
• A creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
• Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and building plans
How to Apply:
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the indicated job reference as subject of your e-mail or send an application and comprehensive resume to the Head, Staffing Services Division, Human Edge Limited, 9B Onipinla Lane off James Oluleye Street (Harmony Enclave) Adeniyi Jones Ikeja, Lagos.