The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
Position: Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager reports to the Plant Manager and the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Prepare financial budget to support actualization of goals, targets and plans set in the business plans.
- Attends plant’s monthly and weekly management reviews, other planning sessions and other business activities in order to achieve plants corporate objective.
- Ensure the general aesthetics and safety at workplace for product, personnel, manufacturing facility and equipment according to the food industry standards/specifications at all times by enforcing the implementation of cleaning and sanitation program (GMP), identification of critical control points (HACCP) and proffers measures to monitor and forestall any possible food safety issues that can adversely affect consumer health and company image.
- Coordinate all quality, food safety and environmental activities.
- Develop and implement appropriate procedures in line with the Coca-Cola operating requirement and ISO standard to ensure products meet stipulated quality and food safety standards.
- Ensure that all generated waste are properly managed.
- Quick response and resolution of consumer complaints .
- Identify the root cause of consumer complaint and develop appropriate corrective action.
- Ensures facility wastes (solids, liquid, gases) are discharged in line with procedures that conform to Company and Government (international, national and local) standards which guarantee environmental protection and promote corporate citizenry.
- Attends to government and regulatory agencies to ensure conformance to all statutory requirements. i.e. NAFDAC, SON, State and Federal Environmental Agencies, State Ministry of Health, Federal Ministry of Commerce – Weights and Measures Dept., etc. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Desired candidate profile
B.Sc. Food Science/ Technology, Biochemistry or other related courses with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a related industry. Good understanding of quality assurance processes, requirement and specification. Strong analytical skills. Good knowledge of physical and chemical properties of ingredients and materials. Good knowledge of data gathering and interpretation. Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Click here to Apply
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed