Nigerian Army - Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians to fill the position below for the 74 Regular Recruits Intake for Tradesmen / Women for 2015 enlistment / recruitment exercise:
Public Adress Operator/Autography
Video Camera men/women
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in including English and Mathematics in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 - 26 years by June 1, 2015.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must submit all duly completed form (printed from this online portal) at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click Here to apply
- Step 1: Purchase PIN: Buy Voucher Online or from any branch of the designated banks stated below.
- Step 2: PIN Registration: Enter your "Voucher Serial Number and PIN" and click "Next button".
- Step 3: If your PIN is valid, select your preferred Application Category and create an account on the portal.
- Step 4: Complete the Application form and Print a copy of your form. Note: You can log in to the portal at any time with your Serial Number and Pin. Make sure you retain your voucher.
- Step 5: Visit this website from 19th September 2015 to confirm if you have been shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination.
- Step 6: Take part in the Pre-Screening Examination on 26th September 2015 at the centre you had chosen when completing the application form.
- Step 7: Visit this website for the list of successful candidates for the Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Step 8: Take part in Zonal Screening Exercise from 19th September 2015 at the designated Zonal Centres for your state of origin.
The Printed forms shall be accompanied with the following documents:
- Applicants shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates/Credentials.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates.
- A duly completed and signed Guarantor's form (printed from this on-line portal).
- documents shall be disqualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.
- Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting.
- The Nigerian Army shall not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria.
List of Examination Centres for 74 RRI Pre-screening Examination
Instructions to Applicants:
- The "Recruitment Exercise" will commence with the "Pre-Screening Examination" to be written by candidates shortlisted based on general suitability criteria for service in the Nigerian Army.
- List of candidates shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination will be published on this website. All applicants are advised to check this website from 19th September 2015 to confirm if they have been shortlisted.
- Pre-Screening Examination will hold on 26th September 2015 nationwide in the centres published below. Shortlisted candidates are to attend the Pre-Screening Examination at the centre they had chosen when completing the application form.
- Candidates that participated in the Pre-Screening Examination are to check this website on 8th October 2015 for the list of successful candidates for the Zonal Screening Exercise.
- The Zonal Screening Exercise will hold at the designated Zonal Centres from 19th October 2015. Successful candidates from the Pre-Screening Examination are to attend at the Zonal Screening Centres for their respective states of origin.
- Candidates selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will immediately commence training at The Depot, Nigerian Army, Zaria.
Click Here To View Examination Centres
NOTE: The Nigerian Army reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to obtain their e-Vouchers directly through this portal or buy paper vouchers from the designated banks.
Purchase e-Vouchers online using Mastercard, Visa & Verve cards issued by the following banks:
- First City Monument Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank Limited
- Mainstreet Bank Limited
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Ecobank Nigeria
- Enterprise Bank Limited
- Fidelity Bank Nigeria
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank of Nigeria
- United Bank for Africa
- Unity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank
- Zenith Bank
Purchase paper vouchers from the following banks:
- Union Bank of Nigeria
- Unity Bank Plc
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed