Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price guarantee, free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
Konga.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Konga chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Konga believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.
Konga is helping to provide that opportunity with the Konga Marketplace.
POSITION: Email Marketing Strategist
Job Type: Full Time
Email Marketing Strategist to grow and enhance the email marketing program for our highly successful ecommerce business. The Email Marketing Strategist will have very strong technical skills and will come from preferably an Ecommerce environment, in which email drove sales growth.
On a broader scale this role is responsible for managing and optimizing the email program through the use of industry best practices, creative, and precise use of data and analytics. The candidate will also be responsible for the campaign process end-to-end, including design (photoshop), list management and segmentation, HTML coding of emails, tracking and deployment of emails using our ESP.
Reporting Line Head, Digital Marketing
Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Competencies
• Highly proficient in HTML / CSS
• Digital design
• Ability to create responsive emails and templates to ensure optimal viewing on mobile and desktop devices
• End-to-end production and deployment of emails.
• Cross browser compatibility testing
• Email campaign knowledge
• Adobe Creative Suite
Qualifications & Experience
• Capable of conceptual design and creative solutions
• Confidence in developing a core creative ideas
• Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the 'brand' and 'branding'
• Delivering 'on brand' & within guidelines - design resolutions
• Insightful and innovative
• Conceptual thinker
• Detail orientated
• Ability to balance and prioritise multiple projects with short deadlines
• Strong organizational / project management skill
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
A skills Test will be carried out for selected candidates
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here