Fanfiled global Resources - Since the commencement of business in February 2012 as an enterprise before incorporation to a Limited Company in 2014, FANFILED has been involved in several supplies of Oil products and equipment services to corporate organizations, individual and general public.
We work in close association with our clients to achieve optimum efficiency and profitability in services. We have acquired a considerable amount of expertise, material storage and tank construction & maintenance through our managements with almost three years experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Warehouse Manager
- To make use of space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
- To have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary.
- To respond and deal with customer communication by email and telephone.
- To help keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Help manage people, processes and systems and make sure productivity targets are met.
- To also oversee the maintenance of warehouse and labour-management systems
- Help with the security of the building and stock.
- To manage teams of workers through the use of team leaders and supervisors and deal with personnel issues such as the, training and discipline of staff.
- To help supervise the storage of temperature-controlled products, such as food and pharmaceuticals, and the storage of hazardous materials.
- To liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- To be in charge of planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods;
- Help motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- To produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Help briefing team leaders on a daily basis.
- The Warehouse Manager must not only make sure that employees are regularly briefed, supervised and trained but also that any machinery or vehicles are maintained, upholding health, safety and security in the work place at all times.
- To help maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Distribution, Business, Transportation or related fields is preferred (3 years of warehouse management experience).
- Should have strong management skills, able to efficiently organise a large team on various shifts since the Warehouse runs for 24 hours.
- Good organisation skills are required as Warehouse Management centres on the organisation of people, stock and budgets whilst planning for the future.
- Must also be able to motivate a workforce and encourage strong teamwork.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office would be beneficial and you may also be required to have a sound understanding of industry standard computer software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to:email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed