New Job at Abt Associates
Abt Associates - The International Health Division is committed to the improvement of health and healthcare delivery around the world. Serving both the public and private sectors, our efforts include health policy research and evaluation, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. Our impact is felt in policies that ensure healthcare access for women, children, and individuals with special needs, in strengthening health infrastructures, and HIV/AIDS solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Position: Project Driver 03
Req Id: 23883
Project Vehicle Tasks:
- Drive project, and project affiliated personnel to project sites within and outside of Lagos for project activities, including official site visits.
- Establish record keeping systems for vehicle issues, including fuel, mileage, and trip logs; observe all company vehicle utilization policies, and in-country traffic laws
- Responsible for maintenance of project vehicle, keeping accurate records, and following a schedule of routine maintenance, cleaning, etc.
- Ensure the readiness of the vehicle for transport service by checking oil, water, fuel and other parts of the vehicle prior to driving.
- Perform project routine business around Lagos, such as receiving and delivering official project documentation, general office purchasing, etc.
- Work with the Administrative Assistant to arrange for repairs, maintenance, and improvements to the office as necessary.
- Regularly check post office boxes, collect and dispatch letters, parcels and other correspondence.
- In general, perform any other tasks as designated by the Finance & Administration Manager and as directed by the State Team Leader.
- Purchase of basic cleaning and kitchen supplies (coffee cleaners, etc.) and assist in the purchase of other project authorized items.
- Perform relevant general service activities such as collection of proforma, processing customs duty clearance/VAT exemption.
- Excellent driving record and experience in traveling through Lagos, Abuja, and other major cities of Nigeria.
- Previous work experience on a development project is desirable.
- Good command of English language skills.
- Valid Nigerian Drivers License.
- At least 6 months prior experience in commercial driving.
- Completion of Secondary School is highly desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High School (desirable), valid drivers license, plus 6 months commercial driving experience
How To Apply
Click here to apply
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed