Best Search Recruitment - Our client, a multinational Engineering firm that provides operations and maintenance services to firms within the global cement industry, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Crane Operator
Reports to: Crusher Shift Coordinator
- To operate equipment, for lifting and moving machines, materials, or products with various types of cranes.
General work activities and specific tasks include:
- Cleans crane mechanisms: includes lubricating and maintaining mechanisms such as cables, pulleys, and grappling devices
- Determines load weights: includes checking weights against lifting capacities; works to prevent equipment overload
- Inspects crane equipment: includes structures or materials; identifies causes of errors and other problems or defects
- Operates various types of cranes: includes running, manoeuvring, navigating, and driving equipment
- Uses hand and arm signals: includes installing, positioning, handling, and moving materials; also includes manipulating things with crane equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- At least OND in related course
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed