Spectrum Communications Services Limited is a Nigerian based Company, with a strong reputation in the Oil Companies, Financial Institutions, embassies and World Bank sponsored programmes.
The company is run by a team of highly qualified engineers and administrators. This team has a combined experience of over 150 man-years in electronics and communications Planning, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Consultancy and Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
POSITION: Telecoms Engineer
- Performing Single Site verification for acceptance using TEMS investigation, X-cal, Mapinfo for Drive test and Post processing.
- Post - Launch optimization Drive test.
- Validation onsite engineering parameter, Follow up and tracking of physical optimization activity on RF physical Optimization e.g Antenna Orientation, swap sector correction, Data Throughput and Cell re-selection/Selection parameter check. First line verification of site RF acceptance document and Verification of RF Parameters, Tilt recommendation.
- RNC ATP which involves Service Bearing Tests such as paging services for Voice, Video and Packet services, RRC Connection Bearing, Calling Services, Encryption & Integrity Protection, SMS Service Bearing. Mobility Management for softer HO, Soft HO and Hard HO (intersite,intersystem-IRAT and inter RNC) for Voice, Data and Video calls.
- Coordination with the Customer, OMC and WRAN Team about site status.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed