Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION: LGA Supervisor
Summary of Key Objectives
- Oversee overall operations at LGA level including logistics, human resources and finance.
- To plan and manage delivery of program activities at LGA level
- Facilitate community mobilisation activities to support targeting and enrolment of beneficiaries and improved nutritional knowledge, attitudes and practices
- Support the development, implementation and follow-up of beneficiary accountability mechanisms
- Represent ACF externally in relevant local and state level forums and technical working groups.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in Social Science, Management, Agriculture, Rural & Community Development or related field.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in positions of progressively more responsibility and scope, in one or more of the following areas: Administration, HR, Finance, Logistics, Program Management
- Experience supervising others
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, able to negotiate, influence, give effective feedback, foster teamwork, promote cohesion, bring diverse teams, staff and peer-level colleagues into alignment around work plans and organizational objectives
- Able to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistic and team needs
- Champion of ACF Charter values of: Professionalism, Transparency, Neutrality, Access to Victims and Non-Discrimination.
- Previous management experience, including management of multiple teams/departments
- Experience and good knowledge of North-western Nigeria culture and fluent in Hausa language
- Previous ACF experience
- Experience with donor-funded programs and INGO context
- The listed vacancy do NOT entail any relocation compensation and priority will be given to locally-based candidates.
HOW To APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment . Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after the stated closing date above will not be considered.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed