J.O. Ajewole & Co. vacancy for General Manager
J.O. Ajewole & Co., a Mining and Quarrying Company established in 1968 in Lokoja which deals mainly in processing of Limestone to produce various products for glass and tiles wants to employ General Manager for its industries.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post below for the mining and quarrying company in Lokoja:
Job Position: General Manager
- The General Manager is the Chief Executive Officer and shall provide Leadership to the company.
- The General Manager must be proactive in accelerating full development of the company.
- The General Manager shall work and report to the board to ensure compliance with the policies and directives of the company.
- He/She must demonstrate the ability to function in a challenging environment.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc in Mining from recognized institutions.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies would be an advantage.
- Prospective applicants should have not less than 10 years post graduation experience, '4' of which should be at management level in mining outfit or in a similar industrial set-up; and should be between 40-55 years.
- Attractive and Negotiable.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The applications and the referee's report should reach the above address not later
than the above closing date.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed