Crest Agro was founded out of a strong belief in the transformative power of agriculture in Nigeria. We believe that commercial farming and industrial processing have the potential to be key drivers of the Nigerian economy.
POSITION : General Manager
- Guide the development and implementation of cultivation, maintenance, financial and equipment procurement plans seasonally
- Supervise and manage daily farm operations
- Manage contract negotiation and procurement of input materials
- Ensure operations are within financial budget
- Ensure administrative efficiency and proper implementation of policies
- Represent CAP Farms to all external parties
- Degree in Agronomy or related field is preferable.
- Must have basic knowledge of Farm management and operations.
- At least 10 years hands-on project management experience with at least 3 years in Agribusiness management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and scanned copies of Certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Application should be with "General Manager" as the subject and indicate the source of the Job information.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed