Mzrinel Engineering Limited is a multi-disciplined consulting firm in the areas of engineering design, land surveying and construction management. Mzrinel Engineering was established in 2013 in response to a growing need to assist small and medium sized companies that may not have the financial resources to retain a full time safety professional. Our approach has been one-stop-shopping, within the health and safety discipline. The firm offers services in training program development and delivery, training needs assessments, program and facility audits, industrial hygiene sampling and program writing, as well as supplying health and safety related products through agency agreements with a variety of manufacturers.
Basic Function of the Position
- The ideal candidate is assigned to the Facility Maintenance Section (FAC) as Maintenance Inspector and supervises the daily routine of the FAC.
- Technicians and also a team of multi trade technicians involved in preventive maintenance.
- This position provides inspection and quality assurance of maintenance practices in the FAC, in all office buildings and residential compounds.
- S/he is directly supervised by the Residential Maintenance Supervisor.
- S/he will perform other functions as directed by the maintenance supervisor.
- HND/B.Sc./B.Eng/B.Tech. in Engineering or Technology.
- Good working knowledge of overall maintenance operations to recognize the need for maintenance and repair of buildings is required.
- Ability to carry out hands on maintenance and repair work is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a related position.
- Level III (Good working knowledge) Speaking /Reading/Writing in English is required.
- Ability to complete work schedule within a little time frame.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good team work.
To Apply: forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using job title as subject of mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed