Paxson Nigeria Company Limited - A reputable FMCG Distribution Company representing a Multinational Organization in the South East and South South of Nigeria. Due to growth and expansion in our business, we are in search of qualified, young, dynamic, result driven and energetic employees to lead our team to the next level of our business plan, to fill the position below:
POSITION : Branch Sales Manager
Kay Job Responsibilities
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the business region.
- Provide leadership so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organization.
Qualification & Experience
- Must have HND or Bachelor's Degree from a recognize University in Nigeria.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience. Strong knowledge of FMCG industry and experience in all the associated areas including general management finance, people management etc
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills Good communication and people skills’
- Confidence, motivation and self-determination.
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
- The ability to deal with rejection and attention to detail.
- Not more than 35 years and must have valid E class Driving License.
- Must possess good skills in Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power point presentations
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten application attaching evidence of last paid salary and a passport size photograph to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Plot 220 Ekpeli Drive,
Off Ordinance Road,
Trans Amadi Industrial Layout,
P.O Box 1615,
use the button below to apply online
Note: If you possess above qualification but younger with less experience and believe you can wear the shoe and deliver outstanding results, you can apply.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed