Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, VSO, is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
POSITION : Program Development & Funding Manager
- To lead donor engagement and proposal development in line with VSO Nigeria strategy, including the development of partnerships and consortium, writing narrative proposals and developing project budgets.
- He/she will Support Country Office to respond to funding opportunities and ensure programme design is informed by and aligns with donor trends and national development priorities.
- Education at Bachelor’s level or equivalent in Social Sciences and or Social Research;
- Experience of establishing partnerships between organisations including teaming agreement and consortia bid development;
- Extensive experience in multi-sector programme design;
- Proven track record in writing winning donor proposals for donors including USAID, EC, UKAID, SIDA and UN Agencies – including proven ability to develop log frames, monitoring frameworks, and theories of change;
- Experience of preparing compelling, high quality documentation (concept notes, presentations, proposals, budgets, reports, etc) for different partner and donor audiences.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed