Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
POSITION : Gym & Fitness Instructor
Job Role Summary
- To deliver a varied, fun, safe, and beneficial fitness programme to all guests of varying ability according to Hospitality’s standards and procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains an excellent standard of customer service.
- Provide a fitness programme which caters for all guests (children and adults), incorporating group classes and personal training sessions.
- Deliver a wide variety of group sessions specifically tailored to the industry environment.
- Effectively demonstrate techniques and methods of participation and offer alternatives during classes to accommodate varying levels of fitness.
- Promote the fitness programme and actively aim to increase participation.
- Ensure health and safety is to the highest standard and that guests are advised on the effective and safe use of all equipment.
- Take personal responsibility for the maintenance, repair and security of Hotel’s equipment and the satisfactory appearance of Neilson sites to ensure the meeting of guest expectations.
- Work independently to set up, pack up, and proactively provide assistance to all guests using the fitness equipment each day.
- To practically help with the set up of the centre at the start of the season and the pack down of the resort at the end of the season.
- Help organize and host social events, deliver briefings and generally interact with guests at all times.
- Be prepared to move between different location within the city according to operational needs of the business
- Be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties, within reason, as requested by your manager
- Responsible cleaning and maintaining the pool
Personal Specification Qualifications and Experience
- Gym Instructor qualification First Aid certificate will be an added advantage.
- Educated to GCSE standard (Advance educational qualification in Physical Education will be an added)
- Experience of delivering a variety of exercise classes.
- Previous customer service experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to deliver fun, varied, safe and beneficial fitness sessions.
- Knowledge of current fitness industry developments.
- Knowledge of emergency First Aid procedures and the ability to react calmly, quickly, and effectively in emergency situations.
- Knowledge to be able to plan and advise on guest fitness development and lifestyle programmes.
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests of all ages, management, and other staff.
- Able to work independently and on own initiative.
- Ability to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships.
- Presentation Clean and tidy appearance.
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV's to: email@example.com using the position as email Subject.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed