Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
POSITION : Area Sales Manager
- Lead a team of up to 8 sales reps to execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly/annual sales targets
Other Job Functions
- Provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.
- Monitor activities of beverage competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc).
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Work together with the Marketing team to execute activities in the territory.
- Education: Minimum HND
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in Sales; preferably in the beverage industry or Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Building a successful sales plan for the territory (customer/outlet mapping, call/route plan, volume planning).
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Information tracking, analysis and preparing for presentation.
- Planning and organizing
- Exerting personal influence for initiating action steps and execution of a plan
- Deliver the monthly sales targets
- Achieve availability of products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors
- Work with our dealers and retails to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create, execute opportunities to increase sell-in to dealers and sell-out to/from retailers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed